Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Operation "Eliminate Fear"



When the reality began to sink in as to the gravity of the virus crisis, I'll admit to having my share of fear and panic. The thought of civilization breaking down into something unrecognizable flirted with me. As one that believes firmly that we all have profound purpose for being here, I found myself wondering how it could fit into anyone's life plan to face the dual threat of illness and economic collapse.

Then I was struck with the realization that fear was by far the biggest problem associated with this crisis. Fear is the force that strips store shelves of essentials, and it may have even caused the government to overreact in dealing with the virus.

In one moment, I decided that I had to find a way of eliminating my own fear, and not through playing mind games based on denial. As a spiritual person, I expect that the ascended guides and masters that watch over us are aware of the problems we are facing. We are not alone in our struggles.

I also don't find a general blind faith that "everything will work out" to be adequate. I decided that my approach would be to shift my focus from my ego mind to my Higher Self (soul) and try to obtain maximum information and guidance from spirit.

Fear is the natural result when the ego mind feels overwhelmed with problems that it feels powerless to deal with. The ego does a fine job of dealing with daily details and organizing our lives, and for that I am grateful. However, dealing with pandemics is not part of the skill set that most humans are born with.

I made the following assumptions: My Higher Self is a powerful being, connected to Source. My Higher Self was probably aware of the likelihood of a crisis occurring like the present one. My Higher Self is anticipating the unfolding Shift and stands ready to navigate through these turbulent waters.

There is the strong possibility that the virus crisis is actually part of the Shift, in the sense that the old 3D energy grid structure is decaying and needs to be replaced at some point with the new 5D grids. The virus itself could be the result of an underlying thought form, which personifies the collective fear that needs to be purged from humanity.

The part that really matters is the fact that intense, positive energy is streaming to earth right now in at least equal measure to the fear and chaos. While there are no guarantees that enlightened people can wave their collective magic wands and make the virus disappear, the fact is that something new and wonderful and positive is being built in our very midst.

I made the firm intention to replace all thoughts of fear with a sense of wonderment and adventure. There are many tools at our disposal to hear from Spirit, and by aligning our vibrations with the new energies, we stand an excellent chance of surviving and even thriving.

The virus essentially asks of us to make a choice of whether to align with the chaotic fear energy, or the higher consciousness that is streaming in. This isn't cover your eyes and plug your ears denial; it is only prudent to take whatever protective measures that you can. Focusing on worst case scenarios rather than optimistic outcomes does nothing to improve your safety, and may actually weaken your immune system.

On April 3rd, Venus conjoins with Alcyone in the Pleiades cluster. Mystics sense this is a very beneficent alignment, portending an even greater outpouring of positive energy. This could well mark the turning point of the pandemic, and chances seem reasonable that all the quarantines and lockdowns will have the intended effect of reducing the infection rate.

What lies beyond? The world economy has suffered the equivalent of a nuclear strike. Life will probably not be the same again, but perhaps that's a good thing. Greed and corruption have been a pandemic of their own, and it was only a matter of time before something triggered a reset.

Once I began this new train of thought, I felt immediately bathed with love and reassurance from above. It felt quite energizing, and I'm able to digest the daily news with much more detachment. As a veteran worry-wart, this is really an amazing development to behold.

If enough people respond to the new energies streaming in, we could reach a critical mass where positive changes begin to take hold. It's an exciting time to be alive.

-Lynn


No comments:

Post a Comment